A President’s Job
A president’s job is to cool the ‘jets’ of any perceived racism in America. Racism existed in some of America’s history through the Civil War, but has been quelled ever so softly by every president since Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation. But Obama seems a ‘fish’ of another color.
Obama Blames The Alleged ‘Racial’ Problem
In mid-July we heard from Michael Dyson, having a regular slot on MSNBC ‘Sunday’. He stated America ‘will never truly understand issues of race unless more white kids are killed’. Dyson, in the wake of the Supreme Court’s Voting Rights Act decision, called Supreme Court’s Clarence Thomas “A symbolic Jew.”
Inflamed by presidential reactions to the ‘not guilty’ verdict in the Trayvon Martin ‘wrongful’ death trial, Dyson expounded on severely misguided emotions regarding his ‘racial’ misgivings. Dyson has continued his rants of regurgitated claims of racism-even worse.
The jury considered weeks of wildly conflicting testimony, on who was the aggressor the night Martin was shot while walking through the gated townhouse community where Zimmerman lived. Clashing testimony from fifty-six witnesses had to be considered. After the verdict defense attorney Mark O’Mara exclaimed, “George Zimmerman was never guilty of anything except protecting himself in self-defense.”
Pertinent Facts We Never Got To Hear
Since the jury was instructed to forget several facts, we should too:
1) ‘Race’ initiated by Rachel Jeantel, talking to Martin by phone moments before he was shot. She testified Martin described being followed by a “creepy-ass cracker.”
2) Trayvon was shot earlier, on suspension from HS. Had a criminal past from previous reports.
3) Daily Caller related Trayvon’s Twitter account full of references to his experiences with drugs/violence.
4) Jack Cashill (American Thinker): Toxicology tests have established Trayvon’s long acquaintance with marijuana/codeine.
5) In October, a police investigator saw Trayvon on school surveillance camera in unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious”; marking-up door with “WTF” (“what the f***.”) Investigators found women’s jewelry, and a screwdriver (burglary tool). The incident came as Martin’s lawyer acknowledged he was suspended in February for having a bag with traces of marijuana.
6) Daily Mail (London) reported Trayvon was suspended from school 3 times for fighting, drug abuse, and vandalism.
7) Deleted from The Guardian: Trayvon Martin’s text messages, which showed that Martin had been involved in fights before and was trying to buy or sell a gun, cannot be shown to the jury.
8) Despite efforts of prosecutors and activists to keep a lid on Trayvon’s criminal past, his drug involvement was obvious.
England incredibly knew about Trayvon, even across the “Pond”!
Forcing The Verdict
Sanford police chief Bill Lee said after the verdict “he felt pressure from city officials to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.”
It emerged the government encouraged and funded protests demanding Zimmerman’s arrest. Documents obtained by Judicial Watch reveal Community Relations Service (CRS) was “deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman,”spending millions. The CRS actually facilitated protests against Zimmerman following Martin’s death, ‘before’ Zimmerman was even brought up on charges.
The National Review Online also realized Zimmerman was being ‘railroaded’.
Nonetheless, one week after a Florida jury found Zimmerman “not guilty” in the death of Martin, rallies were already scheduled in a hundred cities to press for charges. Officials were worried about mass protests after the acquittal. O’Mara instructed Zimmerman about his safety: “There still is a fringe element that wants revenge,” said O’Mara, “They won’t listen to a verdict of not guilty.”
Eruptions Of Violence Countrywide
After the verdict, Cindy Penzen and (brother) Chris Bay of Casslebury (Fl), watched protesters chant slogans as, “the whole system’s guilty!” Shortly, riots ensued in numerous locations, and Sharpton and Jackson crusaded on a ‘racial’ binge.
Tristan Breaux (NAACP President/ Norfolk, Va.), supposedly made an ‘unfortunate’ mistake saying Martin had a “shaky” past. Hitting the ‘fan’, city councilman Paul Riddick called the national NAACP to ‘fire’ Breaux. Riddick, apparently, was upset Breaux was telling the truth, and Breaux contradicting NAACP’s portrayal of a ‘victimized’ Trayvon.
In April 2012, Obama was found stoking racial chaos with the Martin case. Rush Limbaugh stated: “There’s no question that the White House wants this kind of chaos and unrest in the culture.” And accomplishing that goal means characterizing anyone criticizing Obama politically, as “a racist.”
Unparalleled by any president, Obama stated if he had a son, “he’d look like Trayvon.” After the acquittal of Zimmerman, Obama declared, “Trayvon could have been me 35 years ago.”
In 2009, Obama blasted police in Cambridge, saying they “acted stupidly” arresting Black Henry Gates after he confronted officers. Obama also stated, .” .. that there’s a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately.” The NAACP, avidly supporting Obama, exacerbated race-relations by distributing pro-Obama election pamphlets in 2012 featuring lynching and ‘KKK’ photos.
Many Democrat operatives running Obama’s 2012 campaign whipped up Democrats into a frenzy over race. Relations are now at an all-time low.
Converting From Christianity to Satanist
If Obama can whip up race resentment, and claim government can solve all ‘race’ problems with entitlements, we’ve lost the race (no pun intended). Interesting how memories of socialist Karl Marx come flooding back to haunt this recently generated ‘racial’ problem, and how closely Marx’s agenda has been duplicated by Obama.