No matter what you hear so many say about him, no matter what they dig up on him to fail him, no matter how they try build a case to impeach him. Trump being Trump is what the people want; a lover of America, an American who respects and protects the men and women in uniform. This is something we have not seen from many of his predecessors, other than G.W. Bush.
Trump is a patriot who is proud of the American flag, the Star-Spangled Banner, the United States National Anthem, and what they represent, a patriot with no excuses, no objections.
The American people have hired Donald Trump to do a job and he is performing it effectively at home and abroad, no matter how much the media twists what he says or does. Trump has a list of the promises he made to the people who voted for him and he is going down this list, one point at the time and he delivers.
I look at what Trump has achieved in the 19 months he has been in office and it is impressive.
– Booming economy, consumer confidence is high, GDP is remarkable;
– Lowest unemployment rate in decades;
– American minorities, especially black folks, are back to work;
– American companies are returning home from imposed economic exile to produce at home and provide employment for Americans;
– Trump is tough on terror and illegal immigration and I pray he finds a way to circumvent the obstructionists in congress to reform immigration laws;
– Trump exposed the political swamp for what it is and opened Americans’ eyes to the bias and fecklessness of Washington D.C. And he is working to drain the swamp;
– China is paying attention to him; Russia is listening, Mexico acquiescing;
– Israel is stronger when Trump is president. Recognizing Jerusalem, standing by Israel in the United Nations halls and unmasking Arab lies is putting a smile on Prime Minister Netanyahu’s face;
– Iran is weakening till … , we shall see but the mullahs are agonizing; North Korea, Trump will not ‘play’ the game his predecessors went along with for decades;
– Trump is unstoppable and he cares, he is no prima-donna … he stayed till the early wee hours, all presidential, wearing a suit, to greet the released American prisoners he negotiated their release from a North Korea prison;
People hate him but they never met him. Trump may not speak the language politicians speak, to which the people’s ear got accustomed but he speaks the language every American understands without having to wonder what was really said. Trump’s language is by far not academic but it is easy to understand, it has no political correctness attached to it.
We have a president who loves and is in love with America. A president who surpassed many Americans’ expectations and in record time, almost single handed, relentlessly, fighting the establishment and the media, fighting for America.
America is getting back on course and Trump is at its helm; be proud of Trump, support your president, he shines a “Making America Great Again” light on all of us.
The political naysays hammer him every chance they get, but they had their chance to Make America Great, but they all failed.