President Obama has now been sitting in The White House for 64 months (2009-14). Since his first presidential campaign in 2008, Obama’s theme of “Hope and Change” has resonated in different ways with different groups of Americans.
Some of Obama’s main goals, and the goals of his administration are socialized health care and redistribution of the country’s wealth. As the country prepares for this November’s midterm elections, the unpopularity of some White House policies is resonating throughout the country. Based on a large number of polls and the number of scandals, it seems there is a distinct possibility that Democrats will lose the Senate. Some pundits say that will largely be due to their liberal leader.
There have been many accusations of marxism emanating from The White House. but that has been denied over and over again by Obama apologists. So what I want to do today is to compare Barack Obama with an infamous liberal from America’s political history, a man who was born just over 100 years ago, Saul Alinsky.
Born: Saul David Alinsky, January 30, 1909, Chicago, Illinois
Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Education: University of Chicago, Ph.B. 1930, University of Chicago Graduate School, criminology, 1930-1932.
Occupation: Community organizer, writer, political activist
Notable works: Reveille for Radicals (1946); Rules for Radicals (1971)
Awards: Pacem in Terris Award, 1969
Saul David Alinsky was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals.
Here are Alinsky’s’s thoughts on how to create a social state, taken from his book Rules for Radicals:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important:
- Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
- Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
- Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
- Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
- Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does you feel a chill down your spine? It should. If it doesn’t, you may already be dead.