Social media marketing is rapidly expanding the way businesses are relating to their clients and the world. Companies are being bombarded with platforms, tools and technologies without a real understanding of how to integrate social media effectively.
Social Media Marketing is the way forward enabling marketers and companies to develop and manage sound strategies for ongoing future of expansion. This is possible through a practical and valuable insights of a well mapped out direction.
While a social media presence and campaigns are gathering steam and adoption is rising, the key aspect of having a finger on the pulse about your campaign is a high priority factor that has a direct bearing on the success of your campaign.
From Brand Recognition through News articles, online Radio Interviews such as the “American Perspective,” to Twitter Presentations, and Premium Optimization with Digital Media, the effort and time that an organization puts into running the campaign can be mapped directly to results based on what the response is from the platforms where it is running. While this sounds easy, there are a lot of things that need to be taken care of. Let us look at this in detail.
Considering the number of blogs, micro-blogs, and other various sites talking about huge numbers of trending topics, the sentiment analysis needs to be focused and non-biased. Sentiment need to rise above tracking dictionary matches to key words or terms that are associated with your campaign.
The tool that is being used needs to have the capability to analyze whether a mention is positive or negative. Hence, it facilitate course corrections based on regular reporting of the sentiment. It pays not only to listen, but after listening and hearing what is being said, you need to be able to activate the data.
Let me state this up front. Sentiment analysis is getting better. As processing power and algorithms grow increasingly more powerful and sophisticated, this will naturally happen. While no system can analyze everything in every possible way, when it comes to your social media campaign, you need to be engaging a system that is at least 60% accurate and is using an algorithm that can smartly learn from ongoing data analysis.
We can clearly and safely say that. With such a system, the bridge between a man and a system analyzing trends and sentiments can get narrower with time. And the data that such a system can come up with; will be an excellent enabler for the final decision and course correction flow to take over.
- Build a successful marketing strategy with social media, effectively aligning with your overall business needs
- Find and track the right measures and metrics to monitor and convert effectiveness
- Define realistic KPIs and goals of social media marketing to maximize social media potential and increase ROI
- Compare and select the right social media tools and channels for your marketing campaigns
- Allocate resources for your social media marketing initiatives
- Manage the Big Picture: Integrate social media marketing into your current and future business needs
- Getting There: Identify and manage operational pitfalls and obstacles so that you get the most out of social media marketing. Avoid and manage implementation pitfalls and operating issues
Energize and Expand your businesses bottom LINE.