Earlier in 2017, Search Engine Land published a Guest Column which explained how it was impossible to get to Google’s phone support. Soon after this article was published, the news spread like wildfire creating a lot of ruckus amongst brands and people using Google products, especially the ones using Google’s most popular, “My Business.”
Google was quick to address the issue. In order to make it easy for customers and patrons, Google revealed various ways to get in touch with them. A large of number industry insiders and experts took to their keyboards and published posts on ways to get in touch with Google.
Insiders revealed that Google Customer Service is accessible via web, chat and phone for its different services and products. However, there are a few products & services that aren’t covered by Google’s phone and web support system. In addition, Google support can’t be directly contacted via email.
- Phone Support – Those looking to call Google Phone Support can use Toll Free numbers depending upon the country for their residence. Here are the phone support numbers for just some of the many countries:
- United States: +1 855-836-3987
- United Kingdom: +44 (0)20-7031-3000
- India: +91-80-67218000
- Mexico: +52 55-5342-8400
- Canada: +1 514-670-8700
- Germany: +49 30 303986300
- Russia: +7-495-644-1400
An automated message welcomes callers and offers different menu options. One needs to enter the option of their choice based upon the issue. The Google prompter then connects the caller with a support representative. It is possible to request a call back, in the event of a long hold time.
- Web Support – Yet another easy way to contact Google is via their web support system. One can contact Google web support by visiting https://support.google.com. There, select and click on the product that you have issues with. If the wait time is long, request a call back. A blue tick appears with an estimated timeframe for call back. To arrange this, fill in the contact number and full name. However, this depends upon the product you have chosen. The call back option is not available for all products.
For times there is no option for call back, describe the issue in elaborate detail in the section that says “Describe your issue.” Then follow the steps listed to troubleshoot the issue.
- Chat & Email Support – One can also contact Google via Email or Chat support. Just provide details of the issue along with other required details. Once done, there is a blue button located at the lower end of the web page. Click on it to submit the Chat request or Email request.
- Help Forum – It is also possible to contact Google via Help Forum. To access this option, visit https://productforums.google.com. Select the product you have issues with. Search for that issue in the product forums. There may be an existing thread for that issue with possible answers or resolutions.
- Social Media Support – Alternatively, contact Google support through their Social Media Pages. Sources reveal that Google social media pages offer quick response and end-to-end support.
These are the five fastest ways to reach Google for any queries or concerns. Members of the press have an additional access point. Press can send an email to Google at [email protected]. There is also the Google Press Hotline at 1-650-930-3555 and leave a message for the Google Press relations team.