There’s no doubt that affiliate marketing has a lot of potential. However, in order to achieve that potential, a marketer needs to do quite a lot of work. The reason is not only that the competition is huge but also the fact that the rules are changing all the time.
It’s not only about the rules and regulations set by Google – customer trends are changing all the time as well. Some websites that are extremely popular these days weren’t around a decade ago. This means that in order to win the marketing affiliate game, a marketer needs to keep up with the latest trends.
Unfortunately, that’s something that requires quite a lot of time and effort. The good news is that there’s an obvious solution – looking for answers on internet forums!
Here’s an updated affiliate marketing forum list, which marketers can use as the main source of information:
- Warrior Forum – Probably the most famous forum dealing with everything related to marketing. This is the place where literally thousands of like-minded people come to discuss topics like new advertising tools, fraud detection, and so on.
- Black Hat World – Although the name of the forum might make advertisers wanna stay away from it, Black Hat World is actually a great source of information about ways of improving advertising strategies. This includes everything from legit, white hat techniques, to shady black hat hacks.
- Wicked Fire – Similarly to Black Hat World, this site is also a good place for those looking to learn all kinds of SEO techniques. It’s been online for a long time, so it seems that there’s no advertising topic that wasn’t already discussed on Wicked Fire.
- Digital Point – This is a forum that’s been online for quite some time, during which it became a favorite of many reputable marketers. The best thing about it is that the people who run this forum are true experts on the subject. They are there to answer any query another forum member might have.
- STM – Unlike the previous four forums on this list, STM is not free. In fact, the users need to pay monthly subscription in the amount of $99 in order to get access to the forum. However, for serious marketers, paying for the subscription is definitely a good investment. The forum is run and visited by experts in this matter, making it the perfect place for those looking to learn from the best.
Advertising on Forums for Free
Apart from being a great source of info about everything related to advertising, these forums can also help advertisers promote their brand. In fact, there are certain hacks that advertisers use to promote their sites completely free of charge. For instance, the easiest way to spread the word about the brand is to mention it in the signature line.
On top of that, by becoming an authority on a certain topic, the forum member has the power to present the brand to a large community. Furthermore, some advertisers use these types of forums to get a feedback from the users on what areas of their advertising strategy need improvements.