According to the results of a survey conducted on 5,000 consumers, shoppers made 51% of their purchases online in 2016, compared to 48% in 2015 and 47% in 2014, according to an article in Fortune in 2016. The survey also revealed that 44% of smartphone users made purchases through their devices in 2016, up from the 41% in 2015.
Data from one of the many studies conducted across the globe related to online shopping behavior, made it quite evident that with easy access of the online world, shoppers are increasingly going to the web for most of their purchases and this trend will only rise in the near future.
And when we are buying everything else online, why not furniture? The biggest advantage of choosing the online avenue is that you get to choose from an incredibly wide range of choices for every category, which you will not find in any one physical store, saving you the hassle of visiting different leading furniture stores to purchase your choice of furniture, says an expert at The Furniture People, a leading online bedroom furniture store in Melbourne, specializing in offering bedroom sets, wardrobes, sofas, lounges, couches, mattresses, chairs, tables and TV Units.
Here’s a look at some of the major benefits online furniture shopping has to offer.
Advantages of Buying Furniture Online
- Hassle Free Shopping: As mentioned above, trying to buy a special piece of furniture can turn into a never-ending journey of visits to various furniture stores, which can be very tiresome. Online shopping offers you the convenience to easily scroll down the options of all kinds of furniture, which are streamlined on the websites, to find the kind of furniture you desire for your living spaces, whatever the shape or size of your room.
- Large Variety: When a company only specializes in furniture, that too online, it is guaranteed that they will offer you a wide range of option, mostly at factory prices, be it wardrobes, sofas or lounges. The range could include fabric, genuine Italian leather and faux leather, whereas the styles can range from classic, contemporary to eclectic.
- Good Quality Products at Low Prices: Reliable and well-known furniture companies selling online assure you quality products, made from authentic materials that last longer. Furniture companies selling online keep their overheads low so that their customers can benefit from lower prices, without having to compromise on quality. The prices can be up to 70% lower than regular retail prices.
- Complete Transparency: There are furniture companies that have offline stores as well an online portal, if you wish to choose furniture the traditional way. Their warehouse is open during selected hours so that you can view the products you wish to buy online.
- Free Delivery: Other than the cost associated with buying a piece of furniture for your home, the transportation cost of that piece from a warehouse to your home can totally throw your budget out of sync. Leading furniture companies selling online offer to you free shipping services, making the product available at your doorstep without any added cost.
If you opt to buy bedroom furniture only at Thefurniturepeople.com.au, stay assured of the some of the best deals and highest quality products in Melbourne Australia.