Gold and precious metals trading company, Goldline International, Inc., is now the exclusive gold and silver company of The Huckabee Report hosted by Mike Huckabee.
Mike Huckabee, the Former 44th Governor of Arkansas and Presidential candidate is set to air his first endorsement of Goldline on his daily radio report on February 22, 2010. Governor Huckabee will recommend Goldline to investors who wish to buy physical gold and silver as part of a diversified portfolio.
Huckabee was the Republican governor of Arkansas from 1996-2007 and in 2008, he was a Republican candidate for President.
Governor Huckabee said “I look forward to working with Goldline. Goldline is a solid, reputable company helping investors diversify their portfolios, which I believe is critical in these uncertain economic times. The Goldline team has tremendous experience and a keen understanding of the precious metals markets. They are certainly the ‘go to’ people for buying gold and silver.”
The Huckabee Report airs three times each day across the U.S.A. on the Citadel Media Network’s news and talk stations. As well as hosting The Huckabee Report, Governor Huckabee is the host of “HUCKABEE” on the Fox News Channel.
Huckabee has authored seven books:
- Character is the Issue: How People With Integrity Can Revolutionize America (1997), a memoir (inspired by the crisis surrounding the incidents prior to his taking office as governor)
- Kids Who Kill (1998), a book about juvenile violence (inspired by the Jonesboro massacre, which took place during his tenure as governor)
- Living Beyond Your Lifetime (2000), a guide for leaving a personal legacy
- Quit Digging Your Grave with a Knife and Fork (2005), a health and exercise inspirational guide (based on his personal health experience) Publisher: Center Street
- From Hope to Higher Ground: 12 Steps to Restoring America’s Greatness (2007) Publisher: Center Street
- “De-Marketing Obesity” in the California Management Review, (with Brian Wansink), 47:4 (Summer 2005), 6-18.
- Huckabee also wrote the foreword to My Story Your Story His Story (2006) by Larry Toller
- Governor Huckabee also wrote the Foreword for “With Christ in Voting Booth” by David Shedlock
- Character Makes a Difference: Where I’m From, Where I’ve Been, and What I Believe (2007)
- Do the Right Thing: Inside the Movement That’s Bringing Common Sense Back to America, (2008)
- A Simple Christmas: Twelve Stories that Celebrate the True Holiday Spirit (2009)
“The Huckabee Report is a great opportunity to spotlight Goldline,” said Goldline EVP, Scott Carter. “Governor Huckabee has a true gift for connecting with his audience. The Huckabee Report showcases his unique insights on news and the economy which makes it a terrific choice to convey the Goldline message. We are proud to be associated with Governor Huckabee and The Huckabee Report.”
Robert Fazio, Goldline Executive Vice President praised Huckabee’s conservative credentials. “With a long-standing commitment to fiscal discipline and smaller government, Governor Huckabee is an ideal advocate for people interested in acquiring gold and silver.”