There are seven keys to selecting a great wholesale CBD partner for a business. The cannabinoid market has exploded in the recent years and more and more companies are getting into partnerships with reputable CBD brands.
By partnering with someone, business owners can supply their customers with quality products they seek and need for their treatment.
However, finding a reputable wholesale CBD partner can be challenging if you do not know how or where to start. Truth is that there are huge opportunities within the CBD industry.
This is because CBD has shown very positive results in patient treatments, and because governments are getting closer and closer to passing laws that will completely legalize cannabinoid oils that are made from hemp seeds.
Be aware that there are many shady CBD companies out there that use different methods for extraction and different formulations, which leads to difference in products and prices. For more about that, click here and get properly informed. Regarding the 7 keys for selecting a great wholesale CBD partner for your business, here they are.
Wholesale CBD Partner Requirements
- Aligned Goals – Choose a company that really wants to partner with you in doing business. Have a few meetings with companies where you will discuss about all details regarding the business. Make sure that you have your goals aligned before committing to a long-term relationship with them.
- Lab Results – Select a CBD oil partner that regularly posts lab results about the products. Today you can find numerous companies that get their main products from countries where laws and regulations are more liberal. Therefore, make sure you partner with someone that is serious in providing lab results.
- Strong Brand – Pick a wholesale CBD partner that will further improve your own image and brand. You and your partner must share similar values and have similar points of view when it comes to marketing. That is why it is essential to pick a partner that takes branding and enhancing image seriously.
- Cannabinoid Rich Products – You also need to pick a product that is full spectrum when partnering with someone. This will provide the customers with desired results. Full spectrum product means that it has to contain the most effective cannabinoids, proteins, acids, vitamins, minerals and other essential ingredients. Formulations must be consistent and THC free. Your CBD partner must provide different methods of delivery such as vapes, soft gels and tinctures, because different people have different needs.
- Money Back Guarantee – Another key for choosing a wholesale CBD business is whether they provide money-back guarantee for the products they sell. Besides this, they also need to have positive history and good experience in serving wholesale customers.
- Consistency & Quality – Consistency of the products is another major thing to look into. The lab reports of your CBD partner must show equal levels of CBD in each and every lab report they make. Also there should not be any levels of metals and other dangerous substances.
- Variety of Products – Finally, the wholesale CBD oil company you choose needs to provide wide variety of products. Always look for a partner that can meet the specific needs of the market.