Homemade chicken Pot noodle.
Back when I was a kid, I’d often be “treated” to a pot noodle. I do believe it was a parents’ lazy technique to feed someone without any actual thought and care. I will often turn to a pot noodle when I am ill. It is my emergency food from a tiring flight. When its late to cook something, it does the job.
Why am I bringing up my history with a pot noodle? Well, I was feeling a little off. I saw a chicken and mushroom pot noodle. I thought it will do. So a few weeks later (today) I decided to make my own.
Home made Chicken and Mushroom (pot) noodles
1 pack of diced chicken breast
Loose noodles (not dry they normally come a pack of 2 vacuumed in a pack)
Good chicken stock (not gravy)
Frozen Green beans
4 slices of Bacon
1 tin of sweet corn
2 button mushrooms
Super quick to make as well and filling directions below:
1. Cook chicken till white. While the chicken is cooking, I added the bacon which I chopped in to mouth bite sizes in a little oil
2. Add some chicken stock and two cups of Water.
3. Leave to boil a bit and add the packs of noodles, I added 2 bags of noodles.
4. Add the beans and hide them under the noodles so they cook. But it should only take a few minutes till there soft anyway. Add the sweet corn and chopped mushrooms
5. Add another teaspoon of stock.
6. Now I added some paprika to the mix for a bit of kick.