Artesian Solutions, the provider of web-based market intelligence and surveillance software, has today announced record year on year growth of 60% as well as the attainment of a number of significant milestones. This announcement sits alongside being identified by The Guardian newspaper and as a Top 100 media-tech company in the UK, being recently acknowledged by Microsoft as one of three UK companies in the Global Top 100 most exciting start-up’s and the announcement of an exciting new partnership with Salesforce.com.
Artesian Solutions is a self-funded private entity which has been able to buck the trend against the downturn by adding significant new customer wins and with the appointment of two new None Executive Directors to significantly strengthen the management team as the company heads toward an improving economy.
The impact we have made within the industry over the last nine months is just the start
Other notable achievements by Artesian Solutions include:
- Significant new flagship customer wins, including top 3 UK Retail Bank who is also bucking the trend, SITA Suez a leader in waste-management and recycling and Vodafone.
- Selected as one of only 20 UK Enterprise-2.0 companies to attend Web 2.0 Expo as part of Web Mission 09 which was sponsored by UKTI
- Successfully launched their first Salesforce.com integration and listing on the Application Exchange. Salesforce.com is a leader in the CRM space with 59,000 customers.
- Closed a successful private funding round, providing valuable growth capital to enable further expansion.
- Moved to a purpose built office facility, which will cater for the companies continued growth.
Andrew Yates, CEO at Artesian Solutions, said:
“This last year has been challenging and rewarding in equal measure for Artesian Solutions. As we begin to become recognised and acknowledged in the space we occupy I believe the most significant achievement is making our customers successful by helping them drive business value from the freely available information which is out there on the web. We have also managed to hire some great people and fund and feed ourselves in what has been a challenging time for everyone. That makes the numbers all the more satisfying and rewarding for the team.”
Yates added: “The impact we have made within the industry over the last nine months is just the start, and we have plans for further additions and improvements in the coming months as we seek to provide our customers with better visual insights into the connections between what is happening in the news and how this relates to their business – exciting times!”