Home World Israel Like It Or Not, The State of The World Is What It...

Like It Or Not, The State of The World Is What It Is

According to the mainstream media in the USA, Israel is to blame for everything, probably even for the illegal immigration influx on the southern border with Mexico. All the newspapers in America, Europe, and probably Latin America, with the New York Times is leading the list, say that Israel is to blame for the Arab-Palestinian woes. The reasons vary, but include that Israel caused the 66 year old status of Palestinian refugees, that the Jews stole their land and homes, that Israel caused Islamic hostilities against the West, perpetrates crimes against humanity, supports apartheid, and much more.

Apparently Israel is so bad that none of these newspapers must mention that Israel’s hospitals are treating, Arab-Palestinians from Gaza, free of charge, treatment they cannot receive in Gaza, this includes cancer treatment, organ transplants, heart operations, plastic surgery and more.

And what do the Palestinans pay for this? The same amount they pay for 70% of Gaza’s electricity, 100% of their water 100% of their fuel supply, and a large percentage of all their food, which comes from Israel. How much is it? Zero.

Israel does receive something in return, though – rockets. In the past two weeks, thousands of mortars and rockets were fired from Gaza towards Israel civilian areas. Their aim is to kill Jews and destroy Israel. 75 percent of those rockets reach Israel, and thankfully, most have been been destroyed by the Iron Dome. The other 25 percent of rockets never made it over the border, landing in Gaza, killing and injuring their own people, who they do not care about. Of course, most of the newspapers are not talking about this either.

Arab terrorists have been also trying to infiltrate Israel to kill and kidnap Israelis. So far all their attempts have been prevented.

Before the current Operation Solid Rock [Protective Edge] started, an average of 20 to 40 mortars were fired into Israel’s southern communities and towns each week. Those mainstream newspapers and the international community were silent. There was no uproar about the rockets, fired at Israeli civilians. Nothing. Did the UN convene a meeting on the matter. No. Did John Kerry fly to Egypt, Qatar or even the West Bank to see if he could stop it? No, because the world seems to have accepted that it is OK for Hamas in Gaza to fire rockets at Israel, and it is OK for Israelis to take shelter, and it is OK for Israel to suffer in silence.

In two years no newspaper bothered to mention these attacks on Israel and the fact that Israel was “restrained” and did not take action. But then Hamas decided to change the game, and they started to fire long-range missiles into Ashdod, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Beer-Sheva. At that point, Israel knew that action must be taken to stop them. Like magic, the newspaper and the international community woke up, but of course, most of the criticism fell on Israel, very little on Hamas. As usual, the familiar sound of lopsided, silly and skewed commentary started, like a single anti-Semitic choir.

We see that nothing is new, including how Americans react – or do not react – to their own destruction. Americans must wake up and learn from what is happening in and to Israel. Israel is the bulletproof vest of the west. If Israel takes the vest off, all hell will break loose in your backyard.

When your life is at risk, when your family’s lives are at risk, if you do nothing to protect yourself or your family, your lives will be lost. You can’t rely on anyone else to take care of you, because they have themselves to take care of and they have different priorities that do not include you.

During the 2006 second Lebanon War, Nurit Greenger, referenced then as the “Accidental Reporter” felt compelled to become an activist. Being an ‘out-of-the-box thinker, Nurit is a passionately committed advocate for Jews, Israel, the United States, and the Free World in general. From Southern California, Nurit serves as a “one-woman Hasbarah army” for Israel who believes that if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

Email Notification

Get notification of new stories by Nurit Greenger, in your Email.

Exit mobile version