In the Bible, the Book of Exodus, Chapter XIX, when the Nation of Israel agreed to received the Bible-the Torah, at the foot of Mount Sinai, the Jewish People said to Moses, ‘We will do and hear,’ rather than we will hear and then do.
Throughout Jewish history and according the Jewish Sages’ sayings, this phrase, ‘We will do and hear,’ became the clear expression of an unqualified acceptance and conditions of the Torah. According to the Jewish tradition, the attitude to this statement is positive, expressing a welcome obedience of the Torah’s authority.
Since they won the 1967 war, the Israelis’ behavior is, ‘We will do and hear.’
The Israelis want peace; to achieve this goal they signed the Oslo Accords and the Road Map and began complying with what they agreed to and signed on. The Arab-“Palestinians” did not comply with even one sub-clause of these same agreements they also agreed to and signed on.
The Israelis want peace; to try achieve this desirable goal, they promote and assist the Arabs-“Palestinians'” economy and fund much of it.
The Israelis want peace; thinking they can achieve it, they agreed to give large portion of their land, Sinai and Gaza, in return for “peace,” (“Land for Peace”), they unilaterally removed Jewish community from Judea and Samaria. But in return, they received nothing but more terror and violent protests in which the Arabs express that the existence of the state of Israel is their catastrophe, their “Nakba”.
The Israelis want peace; they are willing to go the extra mile, the extra mile the Arab-“Palestinians” are willing to accept from them along Yaser Arafat’s plan, which, in the 70s, he used to call the ‘three steps solution:
1. Make “peace” with Israel and take back as much land as we can,
2. Get stronger and powerful,
3. Then take the rest of the land and destroy the Jewish state.
On June 13, 2011, Israel National News published the article, ‘PA: Arab States Cut Off Our Cash. It is well known that the Arab-“Palestinians'” leadership at the Palestinians Authority (PA) are nothing more than a bunch kleptocrats. They do not have any means to finance themselves and they squander a lot of the money, given to them, unaccounted, by the international community; it is a bottomless cup.
For many months I have been demanding that Israel and the USA will lead the way to defund the Palestinian Authority (PA). Many members of Congress are in favor of such action because.
1) The PA, considered to be the Arab-“Palestinians” “moderate” faction, has a terror team called the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades and they are the ones who killed the Fogel family in the Jewish community, Itamar; people whose intentions are to have an ever lasting peace do not have a terror wing in their organization,
2) The PA have not complied with the Oslo Accords or the Road Map, or any other agreement they signed with Israel. They agreed and signed to end all incitement of hate against the Jews-Israelis and they have not; people who incite to hate and kill the people they claim they want to have peace with do not mean real peace, rather have a different agenda, and,
3) Though well concealed from the naive public eyes, the PA do not recognize Israel’s right to exist; the PLO Charter, Article12 states: “Complete liberation of Palestine, and eradication of Zionist economic, political, military, and cultural existence.” Since the PLO has morphed into the PA and since Fatah and the al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades are the PA, then who is anyone kidding but himself, or herself? The bad guys are laughing at the West that is financing them; Western governments have bought into the PA lies, thus treating them different than they treat terror organizations such as Hamas and al Qaeda?
Time to end the charade and lying to ourselves. The PA are murderers living on Other People’s Money, an OPM’s outfit.
If Israel is to follow the Arab States’ conduct and cut the PA supply of electricity, fuel, gas, cement, medicines, telecom services, to name a few of what Israel supplies then, they will implode without one bullet shot.
Thereafter, we, the people, will need to demand that the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), not United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), will settle these Arab-“Palestinians” in any country that will take them in. They can even stay in the State of Israel, under Israeli law, entitled to full human rights, but no citizens’ rights, so long as they become a friendly to the Jewish State element.
Israel must not continue to provide funds, amenities or materials to these Satanic people.
Goodness goes that far but not farther!