MEMO TO ALL FOLLOWERS
To all members and potential members of the religion of power. It is mandatory that all followers register as a republican. We support the republican party because it follows the example of our Prophet – Dr Martin Luther King Jr who was a republican.
We DO NOT subscribe to the negative and stereotypical thinking that most uneducated blacks hold of the republican party. We understand that the republican party has been of great benefit to black progress in America, and that they are in a greater position to continue the advancement of blacks. NO ONE can be affiliated with our group who is NOT a republican, this is one of the primary requirements of affiliation.
For a better understanding WE have listed the following accomplishments and benefits blacks have received on behalf of the efforts of the republican party in America.
- Republicans passed the 13 Amendment, which ended slavery.
- Republicans passed the 14th Amendment, which made black people citizens.
- Republicans passed the 15th Amendment, which gave black people the right to vote.
- Republicans started Howard University for blacks. (White Republican Oliver Howard started Howard University)
- Republicans started Spelman College for blacks. (White Republican John D Rockefeller put up the money to build Spelman college, and in return that college was named after his wife Laura Spelman Rockefeller)
- Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which gave blacks the right to buy and own property.
- Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1871, to protect blacks from the Ku Klux Klan
- Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1875, which gave blacks the right to serve on a Jury
- Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1957
- Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1960
- Republican president Dwight Eisenhower sent in the Federal troops to escort black kids to school in Arkansas, this is known as the Little Rock 9.
- Republicans created 40 Acres and a Mule for blacks – Republican (Thaddeus Stevens) created a bill saying that black people should get 40 acres and a mule.
- Most Republicans voted in favor of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Most Republicans voted in favor of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
- Republican president Ronald Reagan signed into law the bill making Dr. King’s birthday a national holiday.
- Republican president George Bush Sr brought Federal charges against the 4 white police officers that beat up Rodney King.
- Republican president George W Bush gave Africa 48 billion dollars in funding.
- Republican president George W Bush has given more money to Africa than any other U.S. president.
- In 1956 Republicans endorsed Brown VS Board of Education
- Republican president Richard Nixon deseggregated public schools