As everyone with a brain could work out, there is a cost to allowing millions of illegal immigrants to enter the United States.
Also as you would expect, this administration and this federal government are not releasing the full costs associated with those illegal immigrants. A new Breitbait reported issued Friday makes it clear that the full cost for settling them across the country and housing them is not mentioned at all.
In an attempt to uncover the costs, a pro-security group issued a Freedom of Information Act request. There has been no response to the request. What they wanted to know was the specific costs for housing, detaining and resettling the immigrants. The government is stonewalling all requests for specific cost numbers.
The group that made the request is the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR).
Here is what they asked the government for:
- The costs of building family detention centers
- The costs of apprehending, processing and detaining unaccompanied minors
- The costs of transporting, transferring, removing and repatriating unaccompanied minors
- The costs related to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency’s representation of the government in removal procedures involving unaccompanied minors
- The number of instances where objections to the return of unaccompanied minors were raised by the governments of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.
The report in Breitbart says many of FAIR’s questions only received partial answers. Some questions received no answer at all.
These Questions Received partial Answers
- the costs of transporting illegal minors
- the costs of transferring illegal minors
- the costs of removing illegal minors
- the costs of employing people to carry it out
“The costs for providing shelter, food, education, healthcare and other services likely vastly exceed additional costs incurred by ICE,” FAIR said.
We know there was a massive number of border crossings last year. Wemalso know Americans were killed by illegal aliens. Knowing that, there is a very interesting and very chilling piece of information that Breitbart uncovered from the Justice Department. That gem of information is that 96 percent of Central Americans caught illegally crossing the U.S. border last year … are still here in this country!