6 Reasons America Is A Bad Place That Needs Fundamental Change
Will this be the year we finally thin the herd of naysayers bent on destroying this country?
The conundrums will be thundering down on potential voters starting immediately after primary season. The conundrums to watch out for will come especially hard and fast from the "progressives," formerly known as liberals.
For those unfamiliar with the word conundrum, the definition is: Something that is puzzling or confusing and each one is related to the prior one.
Here are six to look out for starting in early June until midnight before the November elections.
- America is capitalist and greedy, yet half of the population is subsidized
- Half of the population is subsidized, yet they think they are victims
- They think they are victims, yet their representatives run the government
- Their representatives run the government, yet the poor keep getting poorer
- The poor keep getting poorer, yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about, yet they want America to be more like those other countries
These are just six reasons to think hard when you enter the voting booth November 4th. Wouldn't it be refreshing to see new conundrums in the 2016 elections?
The politically correct Democrats who know everything use faulty logic against conservatives who, apparently, know nothing.
Here are three sentences that illustrate this and tell you volumes of where our country is heading, if the same people continue to control our government.
Democrats say don't judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but do judge all gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
We constantly hear that Social Security is going to run out of money, but how come welfare and food stamps are not running out of money?
What's interesting is that people "worked for" and paid their money into Social Security, but who pays for welfare and food stamps? Think about it.
Benefits for our veterans are being cut, there are no pay raises for our military and our army is being cut to a level lower than before WWII, but payments and benefits to illegal aliens are not being cut.
You want more of that?
Don't sit on the sidelines on November 4th. Your country depends on you to vote.
* The views of Opinion writers do not necessarily reflect the views of NewsBlaze
Related Opinions News