Man Mistakes Hot Iron For Phone
"A Polish man said he was distracted by boxing on TV and mistook a hot iron for the telephone, burning the side of his head.
Tomasz Paczkowski, 32, of Elblag said he was helping his wife with housework while he was off work for a few days when he made the error, the British newspaper The Daily Telegraph reported Thursday.
'I was really getting involved in the boxing and was not really thinking about what I was doing,' Paczkowski said. 'Suddenly the phone rang and I mucked things up: instead of grabbing the receiver I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.'"
I promise no "Dumb Pollack" jokes...
This dude so got what he deserved!
His first mistake was helping his wife with the housework; there is something incongruous about a boxing fan helping his wife with the housework by ironing clothes.
His second mistake was multi-tasking, dudes don't do multitasking. Trying to watch a boxing match and iron at the same time was a recipe for disaster.
His third mistake was having a landline, who the hell has a landline anymore? This moron would never have mistaken an iron for an iPhone.
Dude, three strikes and you're out.
Follow Robert Paul Reyes on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robertpaulreyes
Robert Paul Reyes is a NewsBlaze writer on Politics, Pop Culture and Pointless Pontificating. Contact him by writing to NewsBlaze. Read more stories by Robert Paul Reyes.
* The views of Opinion writers do not necessarily reflect the views of NewsBlaze
Related Opinions News